Processing of personal data
1) By entering their data at the web store and with a corresponding consent, the consumer agrees with the collection and processing of their personal data (name, phone number, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and the transfer of their personal data to the logistics partners for the delivery of goods.
2) The Contigo web store has the right to use the consumer's residence or other address for advertisements and other information to the consumer.
3) The consumer has the right to forbid the collection and use of their personal data at any time, except where this is necessary for the collection of a contractual claim or for the delivery of goods.
4) Electronic personal data are used for direct mail only if the consumer has given a separate consent for this on the www.contigo.ee website.
5) Encrypted communication with banks during the payment of goods ensures the security of the consumer's personal bank details and makes them inaccessible for the Contigo web store itself.